Terms of service
- Article 1 - Definitions
- Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
- Article 3 - Applicability
- Article 4 - The offer
- Article 5 - The agreement
- Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
- Article 7 - Costs in the event of a revocation
- Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- Article 9 - The price
- Article 10 - Conformity and warranty
- Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
- Article 12 - Duration transactions
- Article 13 - Payment
- Article 14 - Complaints procedure
- Article 15 - Disputes
- Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
- Addition to General Terms and Conditions
- Supplement to general terms and conditions regarding gift vouchers
- Supplement to general terms and conditions regarding discount codes
- Supplement to general terms and conditions regarding purchases in the store
Article 1 - Definitions
These terms and conditions means:
Reflection: the period within which the consumer can use his right of withdrawal;
Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of profession or business and an agreement concluded by the entrepreneur;
Day: calendar day;
Duration transaction: a distance agreement with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
Sustainable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is personally addressed to him in a manner that allows future consultation and unchanged reproduction of the stored information;
Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to refrain within the reflection time from the remote agreement;
Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization and products and / or remote services to consumers;
Remote agreement: an agreement whereby in the context of a remote sale of products and / or services organized by the entrepreneur, to the conclusion of the agreement is made of one or more remote communication techniques;
Technology for remote communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without consumers and entrepreneur have joined the same room simultaneously;
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Longlady Fashion Company BV
Acting under the name: Longlady
Location & visiting address:
2652 XL Berkel and Rodenrijs
Telephone number: 010 5114151
Monday and Tuesday from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday and Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KVK number: 54048648
VAT identification number: nl851134087.b.01Back
Article 3 - Applicability
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer of the entrepreneur and at a distance between entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the remote agreement is closed, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to consumers. If this is reasonably not possible, before the remote agreement is concluded, it will be stated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed in the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer.
- If the remote agreement is closed electronically, controlling the previous paragraph and before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of these General Terms and Conditions by electronic means to consumers are made in such a way that it is upset by the consumer A simple way can be stored on a sustainable data carrier. If this is reasonably possible, before the remote agreement is concluded, it will be specified where the general terms and conditions can be taken by electronic means and that they will be sent electronically or in other ways at the request of the consumer.
- In the event that, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific product or service conditions also apply, the second and third paragraph of corresponding application and consumers can always rely on the applicable provision in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions that are most favorable for him is.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer has a limited validity period or under conditions, this is emphatically stated in the supply.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to make a good assessment of the offer by consumers possible. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a truthful representation of the products and / or services offered. Apparent errors or errors in the range do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This in particular concerns: the price including taxes;
- the possible cost of delivery;
- The way in which the agreement will be established and what acts are necessary for this;
- whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
- the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement;
- The deadline for acceptance of the supply, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the prize;
- The amount of the remote communication rate if the costs of using the technique for remote communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement is archived after the creation, and if so how to consult it for consumers;
- the way in which the consumer, for the conclusion of the agreement, can check the data provided by it under the Agreement and, if desired;
- the possible languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct that the entrepreneur has been subjected and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct by electronic means;
- The minimum duration of the remote agreement in the event of a duration transaction.
Article 5 - The agreement
- The Agreement shall, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, established at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the supply and compliance with the conditions laid down.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately provide the receipt of the acceptance of the offer by electronic means. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may decompose the agreement.
- If the agreement is established electronically, the entrepreneur finds appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensures a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will respect appropriate safety measures to this.
- The entrepreneur may notify - within legal frameworks - whether the consumer can comply with his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a renewable distance agreement. On the basis of this study, if the entrepreneur has good grounds to not enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to attach special conditions to implementation.
- The entrepreneur will provide the following information in the product or service to the consumer in writing or in such a way that it can be stored in a sustainable data carrier by the consumer in an accessible manner:
a. the visiting address of the entrepreneur's establishment where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal or a clear report on being excluded from the right of withdrawal;
c. the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
d. The data included in Article 4, paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the implementation of the agreement;
e. The requirements for cancellation of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or of an indefinite period;
- In the event of a duration transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Upon delivery of products
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This concerns about the day after receiving the product by the consumer or a prior consumer designated by the consumer and represented to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection time, consumers will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that it is necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to preserve the product. If he uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 7 - Costs in the event of a revocation
- If the consumer uses his right of withdrawal, the costs of shipment are borne at most.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will repay this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur may exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer to the extent provided for in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the supply, at least timely to the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. established by the entrepreneur in accordance with consumer specifications;
b. which are clearly personal in nature;
c. which cannot be returned by their nature;
d. that can spoil or aging quickly;
e. whose price is bound to fluctuations on the financial market to which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. For loose newspapers and magazines;
G.For audio and video recordings and computer software whose consumer has broken the seal;
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant company or leisure activities to perform at a certain date or during a certain period;
b. whose delivery with the express consumer consent started before the reflection time has expired;
c. concerning bets and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
- During the validity period specified in the range, the prices of the products and / or services offered are not increased, subject to price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- By way of derogation from the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are bound to fluctuations on the financial market and where the entrepreneur does not affect variable prices. This bondage to fluctuations and the fact that any prices stated are target prices are stated in the supply.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has this stipulated and:
a. These are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
b. The consumer the authority has to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase starts.
- The prices mentioned in the range of products or services include VAT.
Article 10 - Conformity and warranty
- The entrepreneur states that the products and / or services meet the agreement, the specifications mentioned in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions and legal provisions on the date of the conclusion of the agreement / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur is also in that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the statutory rights and claims that the consumer can apply to the entrepreneur under the Agreement.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
- The entrepreneur will comply with the greatest possible care when receiving and in the performance of orders of products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- As a place of delivery, the address applies that the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions, the company will perform accepted orders with competent emergency but no later than 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed only or only partially, the consumer will receive this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order message. In that case, consumers have the right to terminate the agreement without costs and to any compensation.
- In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous member, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest when delivery will be reported to a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is supplied. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are borne by the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damaging and / or loss of products is based on the entrepreneur until the time of delivery to the carrier, which has been proven by transcending the package by carrier.
Article 12 - Duration transactions
- Consumers cancel an agreement that has been entered into at all times at any time with due observance of agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a limited time has a maximum duration of two years. If it has been agreed that the remote agreement will be extended during silence of the consumer, the agreement will continue as an agreement for an indefinite period and the cancellation period will be a maximum of one month after continuing the agreement.
Article 13 - Payment
- To the extent that it has not been agreed otherwise, the amounts due by the consumer must be met within fourteen days after entering into the reflection period as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1.
- When selling products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50% may never be stipulated in general terms and conditions. When prepayment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot afford any right regarding the implementation of the relevant order, before the stipulated prepayment has taken place.
- The consumer has the obligation to mention inaccuracies in the entrepreneur to be inaccuracies in the information provided or mentioned without delay.
- In the event of a consumer default, the entrepreneur has subject to legal restrictions, the right to charge the reasonable costs known to the consumer in advance.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently announced complaints procedure and deals with the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted within a skilled time, fully and clearly defined by the entrepreneur after the consumer has found the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur are recognized within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur responds within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 15 - Disputes
- Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions relate.
Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
- In addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions may not be in writing to be laid down in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a sustainable data carrier.
Supplement to the General Terms and Conditions
Longlady.nl gives a three-month warranty on production and material errors of clothing (unused / unwashed / with labels) and goes from the invoice date of the clothing.
Warranty reasons for clothing:
- Errors / imperfections in materials or seamsforusage
- Discolorations, forusage
- Followed colors
- Errors in fit (example different length of legs)
- Unacceptable dimensional deviation (> 8%)
- Holes in the material, for usage
- Stretched materials, for usage
Carried and / or washed clothing is not eligible for return or warranty. With improper use of clothing, we do not grant a guarantee (for example when printing the clothing).
Warranty on clothing is only guaranteed to manufacture and material errors. Request a warranty will only be accepted if our customer service consultation was committed.
Tip: Check the clothing received forUse / wash at right fit and damage.
In some cases, Longlady can repair decisions from Coulance if possible if possible. Costs for sending the garment is for customer. The costs of repairing and returning to the customer is responsible for Longlady.
Addition to the general terms and conditions regarding gift vouchers
In addition to our general terms and conditions of sale, these gift vouchers apply to by Longlady Fashion Company B.V. ("Longlady.nl") issued gift vouchers. By using a Longlady.nl gift voucher you accept these gift vouchers and connect yourself to comply with it.
- These conditions apply to all gift vouchers issued by Longlady.nl (both electronic and printed gift vouchers, paper gift vouchers and as gift cards) (hereinafter jointly: "Gift vouchers") that are sold by Longlady.nl and third parties designated by Longlady.nl.
- Every gift voucher is equipped with a unique code. This can be a number code and / or pin code and / or text code. Every gift voucher is only provided once. You must carefully save the gift voucher (including the code). In the event of theft (including understood the use by unauthorized third parties of the code) or loss (including also understood the (accidental) erasion of e-mails) no reimbursement takes place. Only original gift vouchers and codes can be used and must be provided to Longlady.nl upon request. Longlady.nl reserves the right to accept a gift voucher exclusively after receiving the original gift voucher (in the case of electronic gift voucher the e-mail sent by Longlady.nl or a third party designated by LongLady.nl and in which The code is included) and to demand payment in money in case of improper use. If a gift voucher has been purchased at a third party, you must carefully preserve the receipt and the income certificate and to provide Longlady.nl upon request.
- To use a gift voucher you must place the products you selected in the "clothing bag". In the clothing bag you will find a rule "Discount coupons" and here you enter the exact code.
- The nature, value, duration, expiration date and / or possibly applicable other specific conditions of use can be found on the gift vouchers / or in the expression (e-mail) in which the code is included. Every gift voucher is valid unlimited.
- Gift vouchers issued by Longlady.nl and / or third parties designated by Longlady.nl are exchanged exclusively on purchases via www.longlady.nl.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used for outstanding orders.
- Gift vouchers or residual value are not exchangeable for money.
- The residual value of the gift voucher can be used for the following orders. This value must be determined in consultation with Longlady.nl.
- If the total amount of the order is higher than the value of the gift voucher used (NEN), the difference must be paid with one of the other payment methods: iDEAL or bank transfer.
- In case Longlady.nl passes to a refund of (part of) the invoice value, in case besides one or more gift voucher (s), payment by means of iDEAL has also taken place, refunds take place as much as possible by increasing the gift bonsalo. If this should not be sufficient, with regard to the remainder of refund, reimbursement in money from the (remaining) amount paid by iDEAL or bank transfer. In the event of payment only use is made of one or more gift vouchers will be refunded in this cases by increasing the gift bonding balance.
- It is not permitted to change, exhibit, undermine, undermine or otherwise attack (including hacking).
- Every (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized act is registered and leads that the use of gift vouchers is denied.
- It is not permitted to use gift vouchers in any way for commercial purposes and / or other purposes than what they have been issued.
- These gift vouchers can be changed from time to time. We recommend that you consult the gift voucher conditions every time the use of a gift voucher. If you continue to use the change vouchers changes, you will therefore accept the changed gift vouchers.
- For each order you can redeem an unlimited amount of gift vouchers or a combination of a maximum of 1 discount code and an unlimited amount of gift vouchers.
- If you have any questions about or comments about the use of gift vouchers or problems when reducing it will let us know this as soon as possible by contacting us. Longlady.nl will then treat your e-mail as soon as possible.
Supplement to the terms and conditions regarding discount codes
These conditions apply to the use of discount codes that you are offered by Longlady Fashion Company B.V. (Longlady.nl). By using LongLady.nl Discount codes you agree to these conditions.
- These conditions apply to digital and printed discount codes offered by LongLady.nl.
- For digital discount codes that consist of a number applies in many cases that these are linked to an e-mail address. The discount code only works if the e-mail address is used when ordering articles. The discount code cannot be used in combination with a different e-mail address.
- Discount codes published by Longlady.nl Can you use for purchases at Longlady.nl (Longlady Fashion Company e.g.). The discount codes are not valid for items that are offered via www.longlady.nl by third parties, such as articles from external Longlady.nl sellers and second-hand items.
- The discount code does not apply to articles from the warehouse outlet or sale articles, unless the discount code is specifically intended for these articles.
- You cannot use discount codes for outstanding orders.
- Unless otherwise stated, every discount code applies that it can only be used once per person and by e-mail address.
- If a discount code is used for items whose (total) price is below the value of the discount code, the remaining value of the discount code will expire.
- Offers apply while supplies last.
- You cannot exchange discount codes for money. With a discount code you cannot get a discount on products other than the products for which the relevant discount code action applies and that are further described in the expressions in which the discount code is included.
- Discount codes are provided once. No reimbursement takes place in the event of theft or loss. The loss also includes (accidental) deletion of e-mails.
- It is not permitted to change or distort discount codes including hacking, spreading viruses, spamming or forwarding (forwards).
- You cannot use discount codes for commercial purposes and / or other purposes than what they have been issued.
- Every (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized act is registered and leads to the use of discount codes being denied.
- 1 discount code CQ action can be used for each order.
- For each order you can redeem an unlimited amount of gift vouchers or a combination of a maximum of 1 discount code and an unlimited amount of gift vouchers.
Redeeming your discount code is very simple:
- The conditions and possibilities for use differ per discount code. Therefore, read the e-mail in which the discount code states carefully.
- Place one or more items in your clothing bag.
- Go to "Clothing bag".
- In the clothing bag you can enter the discount code with discount coupons. Enter the code exactly (numbers, letters, lines).
If you have any questions or comments about the use of discount codes or problems when entering, take a.u.b. Contact us.
Supplement to the general terms and conditions regarding purchases in our store
If you have purchased clothing in our showroom, you can trade the clothing, if unworn, undamaged and with attached tickets within 7 days, in our showroom. We don't give a money back. Discounted items cannot be returned.